Hayleys Agriculture is now able to provide Sri Lanka’s farmers with the world’s most cutting edge technologies in drip irrigation. We introduced Micro Irrigation Systems to our country’s farmers in 2002, and we currently supply the following goods to the agricultural sectors of Sri Lanka, The Maldives and Fiji:
Micro Irrigation System
The Micro Irrigation Systems we provide are proven to be durable and highly successful and have been subjected to over four decades of research and specialisation. They are especially geared towards performing under harsh conditions at the hands of unskilled labour, and our trained staff offers post installation support as well as warranties to ensure the total satisfaction of our customers.
We offer a wide range of Micro Irrigation Systems and amongst these are,
- Sprinkler Irrigation Systems from Premier Irrigation India
- Drip Irrigation Systems from Metzerplas Israel and Premier Irrigation India
In addition, we also fabricate greenhouses, polytunnels and provide shade nets, insect proof nets, UV polythene and plastic pots and trays to small and large scale agriculturalists island wide.
Greenhouse & Polytunnel
Hayleys Agriculture is one of the leading manufactures and suppliers of greenhouses. We use hi-tech greenhouse technology as opposed to conventional cropping, intended to result in higher yield and income. Our greenhouses require minimal maintenance but are designed to withstand harsh climatic conditions such as high wind velocity and are available at extremely economical prices.
Shade nets & Insect Proof nets, UV Polythene & Plastic Pots & Trays
Hayleys Agriculture offers a variety of shade nets specially designed to provide different degrees of shade. Imported from Israel and Thailand, these technologically advanced nets ensure protection for crops, facilitating high yield, superior quality and high income either from domestic trade or export. We also market greenhouse film with a warranty from Israel. This hi-tech film offers vital protection for crops from harmful UV rays, fog, viruses and thermal effect.
We are also known for introducing plastic pots and trays encouraging the growth of innovative farming practices as a means of generating higher yield and income.
- Department of Agriculture, Peradeniya: Installing approximately 120 acres of sprinkler irrigation for vegetable cultivation in the dry zone.
- Crysbro Group, Gampola: Installation of 300 acres of Inline (LIN) Drip Irrigation for maize and soya cultivation at Giradurukotte.
- Silvertanna Estate, Kuliyapitiya: Installing 100 acres of drip irrigation for pineapple cultivation.
- Installing approximately 1,000 acres of drip irrigation for coconut and inter crop (banana, papaya and pineapple) plantations in the Puttlam, Kurunegala and Gampaha districts.
- Importing and installing 1 acre of greenhouses for gherkin cultivation for Sunfrost Ltd., Alauwa.
- Installing 2 acres of greenhouses for bell pepper cultivation for Thalawakale Tea Plantation Ltd., Watagoda
- Importing 0.5 acres of greenhouses for exotic vegetables at Hoolbrook, Agarapatana.